A Bacteria Devours Her Flesh From Inside After She Ate Her Favorite Food. Now Her Family Has This Warning

Most people find pleasure in eating delicious food. Whenever you’re passing by a restaurant, The smell of good food makes you crave it so bad. But choosing wisely what to eat will prevent you serious health problems. Especially when we’re talking about raw food.

Jeanette LeBlanc, chose one day to eat her favorite raw foods but her decision ended her life tragically.

Jeanette,55, living in Louisiana, went out with her friends and family in September of 2017, when she contracted the bacteria, reports CBS News.

Karen Bowers, her friend, said that Jeanette ate about two dozen raw oysters that day. Just right after finishing the meal, Jeanette started feeling unwell.

At first, they thought it was only an allergic reaction.

But her condition only got worst. Few days later, she had to be taken to the hospital. That’s when doctors made a horrifying discovery, Jeanette had vibrio, a flesh eating bacteria.

The person eating raw or uncooked food is prone to get infected by this type of bacteries, according to doctors.

Jeanette LeBlanc fought for her life in the hospital for about 3 weeks, but she sadly passed away on October15, 2017.

It turned out that the oysters Jeanette ate that day had the flesh eating bacteria, and since that day, they started to devour her body from within.

Now her family and friends are doing their best to raise awareness of the risks of this deadly bacterium. If they knew about it earlier, it would saved Jeanette’s life.

It’s both heartbreaking and terrifying. A family dinner turned out into a tragedy.

Find out more about the chilling story in the video below.

Enjoy Watching? Like us on Facebook to get more
0 Shares