Advertisements

The day Emmar Carver walked into a store with her 2-year-old son, she had no idea that she was about to experience something as terrible as losing someone so dear to her. That’s until she heard her son choking while she was some cheese to buy. She turned around, and she froze!

Little Ayyan Umar had 2 huge grapes lodged in his throat.  He had picked the grapes from the shopping cart and put them in his mouth, and now he was chocking. His mum rushed to save him. She tried CPR on him and then called 911. The medics showed up 5 minutes later and managed to get one of the grapes out of the kid, but it was a little too late. Little Ayyan was gone. At the hospital, the other grape was found. So sad!

The parents were devastated. According to the American Academy of Pediatrics, grapes should be sliced before being eaten by kids of less than 4 years old. Watch the video here to get the full story.

Advertisements
You May Also Like

Simon rolls his eyes as the little girl declares she’s the next Celine Dion

Simon Cowell is hard to please, but 9-year- Celine wowed the judge…

An officer attends a residence in response to a complaint concerning an 8-year-old boy, only to find the child confined to a corner

When Officer Jody Thompson responded to an alert about an abused kid,…

Bullies make fun of a Down Syndrome cheerleader the basketball player stop everything to defend her

I don’t understand why some people enjoy bullying someone. Hurting and humiliating…

Mom induces labor 2 weeks early so her dying husband can meet and hug his baby girl for first & last time

Waiting the arrival of your baby is the most exciting time in…